Primary Heavenly Directive for Happiness. Translating Mt 22:36- 40 - to A divine suggestion that brings us happiness and that happiness in action described in Romans 12:4-21. Includes guided meditation: The Four Gates.
The Four Gates Interpretation:
1. Gate = What is opening now
- a. Butterfly = My perspective now open
- b. Dragon = My intent and focus shift in a new way - in a new direction
- c. Wave = My interest and creativity
- d. Angel = I receive a new guide or new, clear guidance arrives
2. View = Action to take
- a. Farmland = plant new ideas
- b. Ancient City = clear the past with wisdom
- c. Beach = open up and release resistance
- d. Crystal Cave = Find unusual or hidden talents (return to past joys or try something new)
3. Cloud = Know this
- a. Dark = Time to dismiss disapproval - others and self
- b. white = I am good enough
- c. Hole with light = Spiritual help coming through for me now
- d. w/rainbow = I AM making a difference
4. Gift you leave = promise you make to yourself
- a. Pebble = I take one step at a time
- b. Flower = I open up
- c. Jewel/crystal = I remember my worth
- d. Handwritten note = I know my words hold great power.
5. Gift received = blessing
- a. Watering can = my tears water new growth
- b. Journal = my plan becomes clear
- c. Sunglasses - I am protected and safe (and cool!)
- d. Watch = I watch what others do - either do or don't follow, it is my choice. Being the sacred observer blesses me.
In reverse context:
As I (do #5) __________________________________, and remember (#4) __________________________________________, I know this (#3) _____________________________________________, So I can now (take this action -#2)_______________________________, Which allows me to now (open up to #1)____________________________.