Healing Codes #9 Goodness and Review, Based on Alexander Lloyd's books. Includes healing techniques and a meditation to a meadow of flowers.
Healing Codes G’night Affirmations
Process: Ask for quality (prayer)
Breathe in quality. Exhale, sending quality through body (or specific body system). Read/speak the affirmations for that quality.
Loving Spirit of Light, grant me the quality(ies) of:
- Divine Forgiveness: I am forgiven. I am forgiving.
- Honorable Actions: I walk a sacred path with balanced boundaries. Divine inspiration guides my sacred path and sets me free of unwanted patterns.
- Truth: My heart-of-hearts knows the Truth and I’m listening. I know the truth. The truth sets me free.
Galatians 5:22 – But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.
- Love: With tender openheartedness, I am compassionate, safe, whole, and free.
- Joy: I allow myself to experience blissful lightheartedness.
- Peace: Insightful wisdom brings me tranquility to heal my body and the world.
- Patience: Resting in Divine Presence, I allow my life to unfold.
- Kindness: I see Divine Compassion all around me. I am compassionate and kind.
- Goodness: Without the need to be perfect, God’s Goodness now supports me in the next right thing.
- Faithfulness (Trust): I trust God to guide me, protect me, and grant me my heart’s desires. I faithfully utilize the gifts entrusted to me.
- Gentleness (Humility): My balanced self-confidence helps me walk a path of honor.
- Self-Control: My spiritual guidance system empowers all areas of my life.
May it be so . . . In the name of the Ascended One, Jesus, Amen.